AskMuallim

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AskMuallim
AskMuallim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruku in the Quran

3 posters

Go down

Ruku in the Quran Empty Ruku in the Quran

Post  khalillaher Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:05 pm

RUKU in the Quran.
Mufti Faruk Saheb told us first regarding this issue in Arbi-Chaharum during tafseer lesson!!!
Hadhrat was also speaking about how people emphasise on stopping at certain verses. He explained how Qur’raa stresses you to stop in certain verses and advice you to continue in some.

In the whole Quran there is one place in the Qur’an where the Ruku should’ve been placed somewhere else.

Hakeemul Ummah Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi (rm) has discussed this in one place in his books.

Mufti Saeed Palan puri (db) also discussed it,I'm not sure if Mufti Saeed palanpuri took it from Hakeemul Ummah or he thought about it himself.

It is the Ruku that comes in Surah Al-Waqiya

The Ruku ends on:

Li Ashabil Yameen

Ideally the Ruku should end at:

wa thulatum minal aakhireen

The answer given if anyone objects that this is an error in the Quran is simple:

We just have to say that these RUKU has got nothing to do with the actual Quran. Because they were not placed during the time of Our Beloved () time nor was it at the time of the Hadhraat Sahabah (RA). They were placed after.

Please rememeber me in your duas

Khalil Ibn Ilyas Laher

khalillaher

Back to top Go down

Ruku in the Quran Empty The second place

Post  Arif Abdul aziz Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:45 pm

السلام عليكم
Alhamdulillah as Moulana khalil mentioned regarding the rukoo that if it was placed somewhere else in Surah waaqiah it wouldve been appopriate. ALSO there is another place in the holy Quran where if the rukoo was placed there it wouldve been more apporiate.
In surah طه :
و قل رب زدني علما٠٠و لقد عهدنا الى ادم من قبل فنسي و لم له عزما(p446)
The rukoo is placed on عزما and it wouldve been apporiate if it was on علما as the story of Adam (AS) starts.
All the comentators of the holy Quran also started their tafseer from the story of Adam (AS) and never linked it to ayat before. Although there is a ربط and connection of the ayaats with one another the rukoo is mainly place where like a new subject starts.
Hope this helps and please do inform me of my shortcomings.
Remember me in your duas.
Arif bin Abdul Aziz

Arif Abdul aziz

Back to top Go down

Ruku in the Quran Empty Mistake in Ayat

Post  sufianj Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:06 am

Arif Abdul aziz wrote:السلام عليكم
Alhamdulillah as Moulana khalil mentioned regarding the rukoo that if it was placed somewhere else in Surah waaqiah it wouldve been appopriate. ALSO there is another place in the holy Quran where if the rukoo was placed there it wouldve been more apporiate.
In surah طه :
و قل رب زدني علما٠٠و لقد عهدنا الى ادم من قبل فنسي و لم له عزما(p446)
The rukoo is placed on عزما and it wouldve been apporiate if it was on علما as the story of Adam (AS) starts.
All the comentators of the holy Quran also started their tafseer from the story of Adam (AS) and never linked it to ayat before. Although there is a ربط and connection of the ayaats with one another the rukoo is mainly place where like a new subject starts.
Hope this helps and please do inform me of my shortcomings.
Remember me in your duas.
Arif bin Abdul Aziz

السلام عليكم

Brother Arif I found a mistake in the Ayat you quoted. I have highlighted it below.

ولقد عهدنا إلى آدم من قبل فنسي ولم نجد له عزما

sufianj

Back to top Go down

Ruku in the Quran Empty Re: Ruku in the Quran

Post  Arif Abdul aziz Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:32 am

وعليكم السلام
جزاك الله خيرا
May Allah reward you immensely for highlighting the word that was missed out in the ayat quoted above.

Arif Abdul aziz

Back to top Go down

Ruku in the Quran Empty Re: Ruku in the Quran

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down