AskMuallim

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AskMuallim
AskMuallim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirham As-Surrah Fi Wadh Al-Yadayn Taht As-Surrah

2 posters

Go down

Dirham As-Surrah Fi Wadh Al-Yadayn Taht As-Surrah Empty Dirham As-Surrah Fi Wadh Al-Yadayn Taht As-Surrah

Post  usmanqamar1 Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:20 pm

What position dos Muhammad Haashim As-Sindhi's book enjoy amongst the Ulema? Is it a well known and reputable book? Has anybody objected to it's proofs and argunments?

usmanqamar1

Back to top Go down

Dirham As-Surrah Fi Wadh Al-Yadayn Taht As-Surrah Empty Re: Dirham As-Surrah Fi Wadh Al-Yadayn Taht As-Surrah

Post  khalillaher Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:16 pm

While I don't know the answers to your specific questions, I know that this book was published by Idarat-ul-Qur'an in Karachi with a foreword by Sh. Abu Ghudda.

Vaguely, I remember that it had something to do with some omission in a report of Musannaf Ibn Abi Shaybah on the issue of Wadh' al-Yadayn.

As far as objections are concerned, I think it was his work that Muhammad Hayat as-Sindhi sought to refute arguing that the correct place to place hands was on the chest.

Sh. Hashim had previously heavily criticised Sh. Mu'een as-Sindhi, Sh. Hayat's teacher, for his strong anti-Ibn Taymiyyah position, so there was some friction between the two.

This is the most I know.

Please remember me in your duas
Khalil Ibn Ilyas Laher

khalillaher

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum