AskMuallim

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AskMuallim
AskMuallim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

illah of karaha?

3 posters

Go down

illah of karaha? Empty illah of karaha?

Post  IbnMuhammad Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:14 pm

What exactly is the illah of karaha of using toothpaste being makruh if done in Ramadhan (There's a lot of Mudhaf Mudafh Ilayhs in that sentence Very Happy )

IbnMuhammad

Back to top Go down

illah of karaha? Empty Like it

Post  khalillaher Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Muslims are not debased animals lacking in faculties of reason, speech, thought or etiquette.

I like it (lol)

khalillaher

Back to top Go down

illah of karaha? Empty Re: illah of karaha?

Post  ibn munayyar Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:30 pm

كره للصائم سبعة أشياء ذوق شيء ) لما فيه من تعريض الصوم للفساد ولو نفلا على الذهب...قال الطهطاوي: ( لما فيه من تعريض الصوم للفساد ) لأن الجاذبة قوية فلا يؤمن أن تجذب منه شيئا إلى الباطن عناية – حاشية الطهطاوي على مراقي الفلاح ص 679 دار الكتب العلمية

I got the Ibarah from askimam.com, the main reason for its karaahah is the high possibility of the toothpaste entering the throat; just like gargling excessively is also makruh for this very same reason.

ibn munayyar

Back to top Go down

Post  khalillaher Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Note: The meaning here, is to taste without allowing anything to ENTER THE INSIDES

Khalil Ibn Ilyas Laher

khalillaher

Back to top Go down

Post  IbnMuhammad Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:11 pm

ibn munayyar wrote:كره للصائم سبعة أشياء ذوق شيء ) لما فيه من تعريض الصوم للفساد ولو نفلا على الذهب...قال الطهطاوي: ( لما فيه من تعريض الصوم للفساد ) لأن الجاذبة قوية فلا يؤمن أن تجذب منه شيئا إلى الباطن عناية – حاشية الطهطاوي على مراقي الفلاح ص 679 دار الكتب العلمية

I got the Ibarah from askimam.com, the main reason for its karaahah is the high possibility of the toothpaste entering the throat; just like gargling excessively is also makruh for this very same reason.

Shukran Shaykh. May Allah give you Jannah. It's amazing how when I'm reading Hashiya Tahtawi it never says that Laughing

IbnMuhammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum