AskMuallim

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AskMuallim
AskMuallim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section for misquoted references or stories

2 posters

Go down

Section for misquoted references or stories Empty Section for misquoted references or stories

Post  MuhammadIsmail Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Assalamu Alaikum w.w

Shaykh Najib!

I was wondering if there could be a section for stories or references that are misquoted frrequently. Once someone comes across the reference they can post it so that everyone can benefit. For example I have one post for this ready. There is a famous story mentioned by Ulama all over the world. Many do not know of its reference and who is the person in the story.

I was hoping if the Admin could make a section for this on the main page. What do you think?

MuhammadIsmail

Back to top Go down

Section for misquoted references or stories Empty Re: Section for misquoted references or stories

Post  Admin Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:31 am

Shaykh Ismail

We have created a section for balagha and one for misquoted references. The latter is at the bottom of the page.

Admin
Admin

https://askmuallim.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Section for misquoted references or stories Empty Re: Section for misquoted references or stories

Post  MuhammadIsmail Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Jazakallah Shaykh Najib. Very kind of you!

MuhammadIsmail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down