AskMuallim

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AskMuallim
AskMuallim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown source for a very frequently mentioned hadeeth

4 posters

Go down

Unknown source for a very frequently mentioned hadeeth Empty Unknown source for a very frequently mentioned hadeeth

Post  al-'Abd Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:56 pm

I've been thinking for a while, the very common hadeeth that we all say when there is a gathering in a masjid, that when a musalli talks the angel tell him to remain silent and call him habeebullah, if he continues then the angels once again remind him to remain silent and call him khalilullah (I think) and lastly if he continues talking then the angels call him 'aduwwullah, where is the original source form this (shall i say) hadeeth?

If I am in the dark please let me know, but most importantly if anyone can provide a mu'tabar hawaalah (reliable source) I would be most greatful.
Jazaakumullah

Faqat al-Aan
al-'abd
30-1--2010
al-'Abd
al-'Abd

https://www.youtube.com/user/aammedia1431?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Unknown source for a very frequently mentioned hadeeth Empty Re: Unknown source for a very frequently mentioned hadeeth

Post  khalillaher Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Afwaan, I didn’t get the time to do a full research on the Hadith you’ve mentioned. As far as I know it's (fabricated). Check al Mawdoa'at lil Qari. Below are the wordings they mentioned..

وحديث : ' إذا دخل الرجل المسجد فتكلم ، قال له الملك : اسكت يا ولي الله ، فإن تكلم ثانية قال له اسكت يا حبيب الله ، فإن تكلم قال له : اسكت يا عدو الله ' وهو حديث مكذوب موضوع مفترى .

(لا أدري من قال هذا، لكن فيما يبدو لي أنه كان محققا للحديث)

So unless a sanad is found, it's best to avoid narrating.

I can safely say that it isn't in Kanz al-Ummal. Some people seem to think that since Kanz is so jami', every hadith must be in there, so if we don't have a reference, just say it's in Kanz!!!(Typical of us)

I think it is mentioned in Fazail Sadaqat?????

Please remember me in your dua's
Khalil Ibn Ilyas Laher
East Ham, London

Last edited by khalillaher on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total

khalillaher

Back to top Go down

Unknown source for a very frequently mentioned hadeeth Empty Re: Unknown source for a very frequently mentioned hadeeth

Post  al-'Abd Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Jazaakallah sheikh, if your answer is correct then it is worth pondering over that this is being narrated so frequently in countless gatherings.

al-'abd

Last edited by al-'abd on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
al-'Abd
al-'Abd

Back to top Go down

Post  IbnMuhammad Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:56 pm

It's strange you mention that it's fabricated; for the past few days I was trying to reconcile this Hadith with those which mention that it's recommended to speak after the Fardh salah and before the Sunnah so as to avoid mixing the two together. I guess if one of the two narrations is fabricated or severely weak there is no need for reconciliation.

Ibn Muhammad

IbnMuhammad

Back to top Go down

Unknown source for a very frequently mentioned hadeeth Empty Can u Verify?

Post  al-'Abd Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 pm

I recently came accross a display of this (hadith) on the wall of a masjid. The source mentioned below was:

Fataawa Raheemiyyah Vol2 Pg161 (I dont know which print)

But I dont have the actual Fataawa Raheemiyyah so I cannot verify whether or not this is correct.

Nevertheless a hadith should be qouted from the exegesis of hadith and not Fataawa.

Can anyone verify?

al-'Abd
al-'Abd
al-'Abd

Back to top Go down

Post  muhammed patel Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:18 am

Someone told me the hawala of this via F.Rahimiya is in Kitaab al-Madkhal 2/55.
Anyone know what kitaab this is?!

muhammed patel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down